|DOSCH 3D: Driving Cars 2010 for C4D - USA
The product Dosch 3D: Driving Cars 2010 for C4D - USA contains the 20 very detailed and completely textured 3D-models of highly realistic cars from the product Dosch 3D: Cars 2010 - USA. In addition, a realistic physics engine is added to each vehicle.
A detailed instruction how to use the physics engine can be downloaded in the Free Samples area of the Dosch Design Website.
The completely textured 3D-models are directly useable in Cinema4D Version 10.5 and above. No additional Plugins are needed.
Features of the physics engine:
- automatically turning wheels
- automatic computation of wheel/ground contact point (collision)
- automatic steering
- physically correct pitch, roll and lifting-mechanism of the car body
- driving route easily realized through spline-feature
- configuration of a simple scene in seconds through drag & drop
- manual height-adjustment of car body is possible
- manual adjustment of steering angle is possible
- starting, stopping, reverse driving and different speeds can be adjusted
- physics feature can be turned on and off
- vehicles include the driver as 3D-model
Since Dosch Design does not (cannot) know how the buyer will use/change the 3D models/objects of trademarked products, we advise the buyer/user of D3D: Cars 2009 models/objects to contact the car manufacturer (DaimlerChrysler, VW etc.) prior (!) to the publication of the new 3D-designs, and verify that the -intended- final design product is in compliance with the legal use of the protected image/trademark.
Download-Product (275,43 MB)